Upcoming Featured Events:
- Escape From Cubicle Nation & Become a Career Renegade | Sat, 9/12
Join me and uber-blogger and Escape From Cubicle Nation author, Pam Slim, for one serious power day in New York City on Saturday, September 12th. Click here for details and lock in your earlybird spot.
- Basecamp Renegade | Charlotte, NC | Sept 25-27th
This 2 1/2-day event will drop you into the mind-freeing setting of the U.S. National Whitewater Center, a 200 acre manmade adventure park just outside Charlotte, NC. Once there, you and a group of 24 others in our Basecamp Renegade mini-tribe will be immersed in the adventure of a lifetime, blending whitewater, mountainbiking, rock climbing, zip lining and serious lifestyle and career breakouts with Career Renegade author, Jonathan Fields, and Olympic Gold Medal Whitewater Kayaker, Joe Jacobi. Click here now to get the details and reserve your spot!
Where else is Jonathan speaking in 2009?
- 92nd St Y | NYC | 2-2-09: Join Jonathan for an evening of ideas, strategies and action step that’ll help turbocharge your Career Renegade adventure and equip you to rebuild your career around what makes you come alive.
- South By Southwest (SXSW) 2009 | 3-13-09: Check out Jonathan’s presentation on the Day Stage at SouthBy this year. UPDATE: If you missed the live presentation before a packed house, here’s a link to the podcast over on SXSW.com
- Social Media Jungle NYC | 3-17-09: Drop into Jeff Pulver’s always lively Social Media Jungle event in NYC, where Jonathan will be presenting “When World’s Collide: Lessons from the Crossroads of Social Media & Info-Marketing” Link to presentation coming soon.
- Learning Annex MoneyFest Expo in NYC | 4-25-09: With more than 5,000 people expected to attend, Jonathan will be joining a star-studded panel to share concrete ways to generate real money from the world of blogging and social media. Learn more or sign up here.
- More events t/b/a soon…
Jonathan’s speaking bio:
Leaving his post as a Manhattan mega-firm lawyer after the stress of the job crashed his immune system and sent him into emergency surgery, Jonathan Fields made a passion-driven jump into the world of entrepreneurship, marketing and wellness. Since, then, he has launched, grown and sold a number of small companies, including a highly successful private fitness facility and Manhattan’s top-rated yoga center and established himself as a thought leader in the world of online entrepreneurship, social media, marketing and blogging.
Fields writes two popular blogs at CareerRenegade.com and JonathanFields.com and, in January 2009, his book, Career Renegade, was published by Random House/Broadway Books to rave reviews and strong sales. He has also been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, USA Today, CNBC, The Today Show, SmartMoneyTV, Entrepreneur.com, Self, Fitness, Elle, Vogue, Small Business Success and thousands of other print, radio and online outlets.
Recent speaking engagements include appearances at Blogworld Expo in Las Vegas, South By Southwest in Austin and The Learning Annex MoneyFest event in NYC. He also runs private trainings on entrepreneurship, marketing and lifestyle optimization under his Career Renegade brand. Major topics include:
- lifestyle design,
- career evolution,
- simplicity-driven entrepreneurship,
- the psychology of persuasion,
- small business strategies,
- marketing 2.0,
- social media,
- thriving on change, and
- the importance of passion at work.
To book an engagement or inquire about availability,
fees and logisitics, kindly e-mail me at:
jonathan at careerrenegade dot com.