The number of different slot games is staggering. But how do you choose the best ones? Do you simply pick your favorite theme and go ahead? Are there any vital criteria that ought to determine your choice? Can you find the best slots and be guaranteed more wins than losses?
The truth is, there are considerable differences between the slot games, not just in terms of the themes, but particularly when it comes to payout rates and return to player percentages.
Let’s take a look at the most important criteria you should consider.
- Themes and Graphics: Regardless of how cash-oriented you might be, graphics and themes are still important. If you don’t like a theme, you probably won’t like playing the slot.
- Lines: You have a better chance of winning, if a slot has more than three lines, in fact, the more lines a slot game features, the better your chances of winning. The only trouble is, you’ll also have to pay more to play, seeing as you put money on every line you choose to gamble on. Striking a balance between sufficient, and too many lines can be difficult. Most slot enthusiasts spend a considerable amount of time trying out different games until they find one with just the right number of lines.
- Free Spins and Bonuses: The best online slots award players free spins and bonuses to keep them playing. The more you get, the more likely you are to keep playing.
- Payouts: It’s essential to check out, how long it will take to get the cash you have won. Fast-paying sites are obviously preferable, as no one likes to wait for their winnings indefinitely.
- Jackpots: Some slots have great jackpots. Though it may be difficult to get your hands on a sizable jackpot, it’s still better to play a game with a big jackpot.
- Return to Player (RTP): Return to player is a value expressed in percentages. The higher the percentage, the more frequent the wins. RTPs are calculated over the lifespan of a slot machine, and you’d want to look for games with an above 90% RTP.
TopFive High RTP Slots
I’m just going to list the top five slots in relation to their respective RTPs. You can then check them out and apply all the other above-listed criteria.
- Mega Joker – 99% RTP
- Cosmic Quest Mystery Planet – 98.95% RTP
- Jackpot 6000 – 98.86% RTP
- Chess Mate – 98.7% RTP
- 1429 Uncharted Seas – 98.63 RTP
No matter how carefully you choose your slot game, you have to remember that slot games are not strategic games you can read and master, but solely determined by lady luck. No matter how long you examine a slot, you will never identify a trend that may give you the tools to create a winning formula. Slots are for a bit of fun and a load of exhilaration, full stop. Whatever you do, don’t fool yourself into thinking that you are the first person to beat the slot machine, trust me, you aren’t.